Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Random Twos

Here is something a little different than my typical blog post! (I know it isn't Tuesday anymore, I am a little late. Got busy,sorry!)



2 Random things about me

1. I am afraid of heights... Yep, sure am. Yes, I was a flight attendant for 4 years. Make sense? No. I am well aware of how crazy it sounds. I guess it runs in the family. My dad was a career army pilot, yet I remember all those vacations where we had to drive through some sort of mountain area. I would look over at my dad (who was NOT driving at this point) and notice that he was several different shades of green. I also remember teasing him just a little. Boy, paybacks are a .*!@*!...... My children now beg me to ride the tallest roller coasters and the Tower of Terror was the favorite of my 5yr old at Disney World. I am now the teased! I would sit and scream at the 13 story drop while my sweet little boy had his arms in the air with a smile on his face! (all 10 times he made me ride it!)









2. I hate all things vanilla...
I know this probably makes me weird. From the time I was little anything and everything vanillla just made my stomach turn. It is mostly the taste, but the smell is just as bad. I have no idea why! I can walk into a room and smell vanilla air freshener and be close to throwing up. My poor mom has these sugar cookies that she makes, normally everyone goes crazy for them. Not me. I can taste the vanilla. If I am going to eat a cookie, it better have chocolate chips oozing from it. It totally irritates me that places like Sonic do not offer their Sundaes and shakes made with chocolate ice cream. Don't they know that those of us "non-vanilla" people can still taste the vanilla when they just add flavoring?? Hmm... it's just communist, I tell you!
Strangely, this is the complete opposite of my little sis who is anti-chocolate. Anything chocolate makes her gag. How can 2 people who are so alike have such different tastes?? We may never know...


No comments:

Post a Comment