Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Snack time!

Just Me and My Life
So, it's time for the Friday Fives again at my friend, Beth's blog. This week's topic is my 5 favorite snacks. Wow, let's see if I can narrow it down to 5.... I love food and therefore I love to snack, I just have to be careful not to have too many snacks!

1. Popcorn!

Who doesn't love popcorn? It's pretty light, so you
don't feel like you ate a meal. It's just enough to hold you over until dinner! Plus, it's the only snack that goes along with a good movie. Just make sure there is salt and butter, otherwise why bother?


2. Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls
I know, I am
not a little kid anymore. I can't help it, I love these things! I am noticing now, too that as my kids get older they seem to like them also. I may have to resort to hiding the box, otherwise they will all be gone... I certainly don't mind letting them have them, but it is so frustrating to go in to the pantry only to find an empty box! How sad is that!?


3.carrots and Purity french onion dip
Aren't you proud of me for throwing a healthy snack in he
re!
As a southern girl, raised in Nashville with family employed by Purity Dairies this
is the only dip I use. Once you've had it you know why. Yum!! Nothing else even comes close.



4. Yogurt
It does
n't really matter what brand or flavor, honestly I usually have whatever was on sale that I also had a coupon for. I don't buy it unless it is dirt cheap. My favorite flavor is the black cherry. Those little 4 ounce yogurt cups are just enough!



5.Oreos
Mmmmmmm..... need I say more? It's hard to put a limit on them, so I rarely buy them unless it is a super great deal. But, when I pair up a couple of oreos with
my Dr. Pepper, yum!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Oreos... soooo good. Never tried it with Dr. Pepper, but I'll definitely put it on my to-do list! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete