Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Photo of the day! - Vegas, baby!

I know, I have been so behind on my blog posts lately. I have some good ones in mind, ready to type and get posted but honestly I have had so much work these last couple of weeks it just hasn't happened.

I am pretty tired tonight, but I figured I could at least get a photo of the day up!

I shot this a few years ago when my husband and I took a trip to Las Vegas. Actually, he went for work and I tagged along. It was a great trip! I was able to relax at the pool while he went to class and then we enjoyed the sights (and food) together at night.



I came across it tonight when I was working on some other things and was thinking how I would love to get away again, just the two of us.

I would love to go back to Vegas and see some of the elaborate shows. We were not able to see any when we went a few years ago, but I am told that the Cirque de Soliel is awesome!

Truly, if I could go back in time, I would really love to have seen the Sigfreid and Roy show with the white tigers before that man almost had his head bitten off! (You know, I don't feel sorry for him though! You play with fire and you will get burned!)
I am sure that show was just unbelievable, regardless of how strange.....

So, that's it for today! More to come in the days ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment