Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New! Photo of the day!


I have been asked a couple of times to try and put up a picture of the day. So, this is me trying to get that started! Now, I cannot promise to get one up each and every day but I promise to try!

Sometimes I may post a great portrait that I love, or it may be just a cool shot I think you might like. And sometimes...... I might just post a picture of something I have found that I love, a great product, who knows! So keep checking back to see what it will be!

Here is today's
:
Isn't this beautiful? This is part of the "Farm", the property owned by some good friends of mine. I posted about it here. I chose this image today because this is one of my favorite places. I can always go there and be relaxed, and feel like the fast-paced world around has paused for bit.

Look at the fog coming off the mountain... It is always so quiet, and with the exception of a few bugs and snakes (in my opinion),it is a great example of God's handiwork. It is truly a small slice of Heaven.



No comments:

Post a Comment