Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Photo(s) of the day... before and after!

Today's photo of the day is actually 2 photos! My husband has complained that I have teased him several times on here, like when I talked here about his muffin joke. So, I figured I owed him one!
This will be a before and after....



This is Copper, my husband's dog. He is a bloodhound. He was about 3 months old in this picture. Cute, huh? He was such a sweet puppy, even though he chewed everything in sight. When he chewed on my china cabinet I was ready to kill him....



Different dog, huh? This is more what Copper looks like now. This was about 6 months ago. He will be 2 in July. This dog is ENORMOUS! He has since been moved to a pen in the backyard. He was just too big to have in the house, plus the kids and I are all allergic. I wouldn't have any furniture left and I would be sneezing all day! He is still cute, but my interaction with him is limited. My husband is training him as a search and rescue dog.

So, this one is for you honey.


No comments:

Post a Comment