Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Photo of the day - Saturday April 17

Wasn't today just beautiful in Nashville! I love days like today. We spent the entire day outside, working in the yard and just cleaning up a bit.

So, today's photo relates to that in a way.




This is Caitlyn. She is such a sweet, beautiful girl. Actually, she is my sister's niece. She comes to visit a couple of times a year and I am always thrilled to photograph her. She lets me try new stuff, which I LOVE to do.

So, last year I was dying to get a picture of my neighbor's flower bed. It is full of these gorgeous, purple Iris. So, I put Caitlyn right up beside it and I think it turned out great!

What does this have to do with today? Well, one of my many chores today was to plant some of these lovely flowers in my yard. They are not blooming and looking as great as my neighbors' just yet, but that will come. Until then I guess I will just continue to borrow hers....


No comments:

Post a Comment