Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Print special!


Ok, I have to admit I feel like a kid in a candy store. Monday I was given the opportunity to attend the "Imaging USA" expo at the Opryland Hotel. This is a giant gathering of photographers from all over the country, held once a year. This year Nashville was the lucky town to host, so I took advantage of the pass I was given.
Anyone and everyone in the photography business was there, and for good reason! They had just about every vendor I could think of and some of I had never heard of, all with great deals and great ideas for photographers of all types. It was amazing!!! (I know, I sound like a technology geek. That's OK.) In addition to all the equipment they had on display I saw many cool new products available that I am planning to offer by spring, so stay tuned!
I must admit it was a little overwhelming, but it was inspiring at the same time. I managed to come away knowing more than I did when I came in and ready to get back to work after recovering from the mad rush of the holiday season.

For the months of January and February I am offering a print special. Anyone who orders $100 in prints will receive their choice of two 5x7's or one 8x10!

No comments:

Post a Comment