Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Proof Special!

Well, once again the springtime holidays are sneaking up on me!

Wasn't it just Christmas?? How time flies!

Before we know it, it's going to be Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day.

I always struggle with what to give my mom and dad on these holidays.
Doesn't everyone?
I mean, the traditional tie for Father's Day or a bouquet of flowers for mom just seems tired to me.



I like to do things a little bit different. Don't you?

To help you out a little, I am offering a special spring sale through the end of March.




You can get an entire set of proofs from any previous session for only $25!! This is half price and a great deal!!




They are the perfect size for a cute desktop frame and for giving as gifts.

Just think, you could put a few in a great frame and give them to Mom, put them in an album to keep for yourself, or give Dad a couple of great pictures to adorn his desk at work!

Plan ahead and give them a gift this year they will really get excited about!

Contact me now to order!!
www.tammyfisherphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment