Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Fives time! Random questions....

Just Me and My Life

Today's Friday Fives are some random questions about me. My friend, Beth came up with these.. not sure where she gets them?? Anyway, whether you want to know these things or not, here goes!

1. If you could be on a show (talk show, game show, anything...) what would you pick?
Well, I guess my answer to this one would have to be LOST. I loved this show! I know, it's already over. I just think this would have been a fun one. And, since it was filmed mostly in Hawaii that would be the perfect reason for me to finally get to visit there!
Plus, let's be honest, have you seen the cast? Why would I not want to hang out on a beach in Hawaii with those beautiful cast members!?

2. What was your first job?
I am not going to count the numerous babysitting jobs I did. So, my first "real" job was at a little market across the street from David Lipscomb, where I went to school. It was called "Granny's Pantry." I worked there a couple of days a week after school. Mostly, I sold candy bars to high school kids, made Icees and sandwiches. It was actually fun! I didn't make squat, but it was easy.



3. What's one of your guilty pleasures?

That would have to be chocolate ice cream with magic shell on top!
I know, I have said it before (and yes, I realize that I am not a kid anymore..... but I am too old to care!)
I can give up a lot of things, but there are just a few that I won't. I have to say that Dr.
Pepper and coffee should be equals on this list! There could be worse things, right!?

4. Would you ever va
cation alone?
Probably not. I don't mind going to movies by myself, shopping alone, etc. But, after all the years as a flight attendant spending night after night alone in my hotel room, I wouldn't want to go anywhere by myself. Been there,done that. It was fun and relaxing at first to have the room all to myself, but that wore off fairly quickly. Why travel somewhere fun without someone to share it with?

5. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..... or even Green Party (whatever that is)?
I am a proud Republican! More than that I am a conservative. I don't often bring my political views into my blog, but she asked the question! I promise not to rant and rave, this isn't the place.



No comments:

Post a Comment