Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

My 5 top interviews

Just Me and My Life

Yes, friends it is that time again! The "Friday Fives" over at my friend Beth's blog. So here it is.

So, today's topic is the 5 people, alive or dead, that I would love to sit down and interview or have lunch with. There are so many people I can think of that I would just LOVE to meet, how do I choose just 5?

1. Harry Connick, Jr.
Hmmmm..... what to say here? If you look at the pictures that should about cover it, but it is so much more! Yes, he is quite a sight to see. But, when he opens his mouth and sings it just makes me melt!

So, to sit down and have a conversation with him...... all I can say is YE
S, PLEASE!

2.Abra
ham Lincoln
The last
several years I have developed a love of history. The more I read and learn about people from our past, the more respect I have for this president. I would love to sit and ask him to just tell me his story. I would love to know how he came to make some of his most important decisions. I can't imagine the stress or the pressure involved, just to know what he was thinking. How interesting and inspiring that would be!

3. Glenn Beck

I know, there are people out there who think he is crazy, but I just love him! A couple of years ago, when you could only hear him on the radio - before his days on Fox News or CNN before that, my sister took me to one of his live events for my birthday. It was amazing! He really does know his stuff, he just has a radical way of telling it! I would really get a kick out of talking with him one on one. He always makes me laugh, too.



4. Jackie Kennedy
I don't know why, but she always fascinated me. She was a lov
ely woman who, despite many rough circumstances in her life, always had a smile on her face and a kind word to say. She also made sure that her children had a "normal" childhood as much they could considering their family. I bet she would have some interesting stories to tell.


5. M. Night Shyamalan

I know, this one probably seems random but bear with me. This is the guy who wrote and directed some of my favorite movies. Movies like: Signs, The 6th Sense, The Village, The Happening (I could go on and on!) He is brilliant! I think it would be really fun to sit and hear some of his ideas for what he is going to create next!
I love watching a good, creepy thriller, especially when there is a twist at the end that makes you sit and try to figure everything out or even better when all the confusion of a movie comes together for that "A-Ha!" moment at the end.

Well, That's all folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment