Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Frame special!



Isn't she beautiful!?

I know, it's hard to take your eyes off the adorable redhead in this portrait.

However, the focus of this post is not my sweet niece, Lilly, but the frame she is in.

Every now and then I get special rates from my suppliers, which I then like to pass on to you! This is one of those great deals!

This solid wood frame is size 11x14. It is a beautiful bronze/brown color with gold leaf trim, but I can get them in solid colors as well! Obviously they look nice with a color portrait, but would also be stunning with a black and white portrait!

Normally this frame would cost somewhere in the range of $60, but I am offering them for $45! So get in touch with me and grab one while they last!

To make the deal even sweeter, I will give my customers 10% off the cost of an 11x14 portrait for each of these frames you buy! Even better than one is a pair, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment