Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall Special!

Yes, that's right it is that time again!

Can you believe it is already fall? Seems like yesterday we were heading to the pool and buying new flip flops.

Although it still feels like summer, fall is here. That means it is time to start thinking about the upcoming holidays!

I know, I said it.... The holidays are coming. Its hard to think about gifts and Christmas cards when it still feels like summer, but it is time to start making plans. Every year it seems to sneak up on me!




So! Book your appointment for fall photos now! I have
2 exciting locations to choose from this year, and 3 promotional dates currently available. Act quick, though because they will fill up fast!

I will once again have a wide range of Christmas Card styles to offer, as well as specials on print pricing for those of you who take part in the fall promotion!

If you have any questions feel free to ask. You can reach me best by email at tamfisher@gmail.com. I will give you the details on locations and times available!

No comments:

Post a Comment