Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer Special!

Wow! It is hot out there!

Can you believe it is already summer? Time has just flown by, hence it being a month since my last post.

As busy as the school year seems to be, it is multiplied in the summer it seems when the kids are out of school and I am playing "Taxi" to all the various camps and activities, in addition to working!

I am tired just talking about it!

So, some customers asked me recently if I had any good specials coming up. So, here you go!

This will be good for the months of June and July, so don't miss out!


Keep in mind that summer shots, while warm out, make beautiful portraits. If you book a morning appointment, the heat is not bad and right now everything is in bloom. Contact me now before the summer is all booked!

Before you know it, school will be starting!

Enjoy your summer while it lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment