Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

What i've been up to...

Wow! I have been a bad blogger this summer!
I am sorry, my life has been a total whirlwind it seems since May when my kids were officially at home ALL THE TIME!
I don't know about you, but summer seems to be so exhausting! I remember summers as a kid being fun and relaxing. You know, sleeping late, sitting by the pool, maybe a part-time summer job.
Not anymore. I honestly don't know where it went! One day I am making plans to try and figure out how I will keep the kids busy, the next I am buying school supplies.

We were blessed with many family members, who came to visit from New Orleans, many activities, and one family vacation to Florida. Whew!

So, last week the kids started back to school. Not just that.... my youngest started Kindergarten!

Ouch.

I have to say that with Cameron, my oldest, I was a little more prepared and relieved because I still had a baby at home. Not that I wasn't sad, I was. Everyone cries a little when you take your child to their first day of school. This time is different. Now, when I drop the kids off at school, I drive back home and there is NO ONE there.

Yes, I do enjoy the quiet and the fact that I can get some work accomplished! But, at the same time it scares me because I really realize now how fast they grow. They will be grown before I know it.

So, now I am pledging that I will do better! I will get more posts up, more often. So, stay tuned!

I also plan to start the "Photoshop How-To" posts again. Let me know if there is something in particular you want to know and I will try to address it.

I am going to try and get some more Flordia photos up soon, too. So stick around and I will try to keep it interesting!


No comments:

Post a Comment